Posted on September 5, 2014
Comments/Questions? Go to the article in the IS Service Desk
- Instructions how to configure Outlook for Windows to connect to the Partners Exchange Email system
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2013. Contact the Service Desk if you need a copy of the software.
- Launch the Control Panel
- Select Mail or User Accounts and then Mail
- Select Show Profiles
- Select Add (Note: if you have more than one profile, select “Prompt for a profile to be used”)
- Type in your Partners Username (i.e. ABC0)
- Partners Microsoft Exchange Server will not work with the Auto Account Setup. Therefore, select Manually Configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select Microsoft Exchange Server and click Next
- Type in outlook.partners.org in the Microsoft Exchange Server field.
- Un-check “Use Cache Exchange Mode”
- Type your Partners UserName
- Click Check Name
- You might be prompted for a logon
- Username = Partners\<username>
- Password = Partners Network Password
- Your Microsoft Exchange Server should be resolved. You will notice your name underlined now.
- Select Next
- Select Finish
You can now launch Outlook