Posted on August 1, 2014
Comments/Questions? Go to the article in the IS Service Desk
- Instructions how to configure Email on an iPhone or iPad (iOS Device) for Partners Exchange 2010
- Platform: iPhone, iPad
- OS Version: iOS 6, 7.x, 8.x
- Tap on Settings
- Depending on your version, tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars or Mail
- Depending on your version, tap Add Account or Accounts and then Add Account
- Select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter in the following information and tap Next
Email: Your Partners Email Address Password: Your Partners Password Description: <optional>
- After a few moments, you will be brought to another page to fill in more information. Tap Next after you have filled out each line.
Email: @partners.org or @xxx.harvard.edu Server: outlook.partners.org Domain: partners Username: <Partners Username> Password: <Partners Password> Description: Partners
- At this point, your iOS device will attempt to verify your information. If you typed in your information correctly, you will see the following 2 screens. You selectively choose to synchronize your Partners Email, Calendars and/or Contacts. Tap Save to complete configuration.