Posted on July 6, 2016
Comments/Questions? Go to the article in the IS Service Desk
Please remove any conflicting existing rules first. This will only work for approved email domains.
MS Outlook for Mac
- From with the MS Outlook for Mac application select "Rules.." from the Tools menu.
- Click on the Exchange Server for Partners email.
- Next a window will open, click on the "+" symbol
- A new window will open to create the a new rule.
- First give the rule a name.
- Next select "All Messages" under "When a new message arrives that meets all these conditions:"
- Then below "Do the following" select "Redirect to:" from the pull down menu and enter the email address to redirect to.
- Then click the "Ok" button to the save the rule.
Outlook Web Access (OWA) Web Outlook
- Login to Partner Outlook Web Access at https://www.partners.org/email via web browser
- Click on the “Options” link (upper right corner of the window)
- A new window will open, then click the New button.
- Next there will be a popup window, from the first dropdown menu you want to select “apply to all messages”
- Then from the "Do the following" choose the action of “Redirect the message to….”
- A new window will open, enter the email address you wish to forward your email to and then click "OK" button.
- Click "Save" button.
- You will prompted "Do you want this rule to apply to all future messages" click the "Yes" button to complete the process.