Posted on February 11, 2015
Comments/Questions? Go to the article in the IS Service Desk
- Instructions how to send an archived email (shortcut) as an attachment.
- If you send an archived email (shortcut or stub) as an attachment, the recipient will not be able to open it. The reason is because it is a shortcut to your Vault, which the recipient does not have access to.
- For more information please visit the internal Enterprise Vault sharepoint site at: https://www.partners.org/enterprisevault
- Microsoft Outlook Client for Windows.
- Enterprise Vault Email Plug-in.
You must first move the message out of your Vault and back into your mailbox:
- Highlight the message (shortcut) you want to send.
- Click the Restore from Vault icon on the toolbar.
- Click OK when the popup box appears.
- After a short period of time, the message will be restored. Notice that the icon has changed back to an envelope.
- Attach the message to your email.