Posted on July 6, 2016
November 7, 2022
Go to KB0027979 in the IS Service Desk
- This document assumes that you have successfully installed Syncplicity and logged into your account.
- If you have not already done so, please complete the steps to download and install Syncplicity on your iOS Device
- Launch the Syncplicity app by tapping on it
- Find the folder you want to share and tap on the three boxes on the right
- Tap on Share
- Enter in the email address of the people you'd like to share the folder with. Optionally, enter in a brief message
- Select whether to grant Editor (Read and Write) or Reader (Read Only) access
- Tap Send on the top right. You will receive confirmation that sharing was successful.