Note: iPhone and Android users MUST have MobileIron installed on their devices
To request access to Jabber, please contact the Service Desk and include the following information:
1. Device Type:
- Partners device
- non-Partners Windows
2. Desk Phone Number
If you do not have a desk number assigned to you, please include your cost center if available. Telecom will need to assign a phone number and a cost center number will be needed for that.
If you are working on a Jabber request on behalf of your department or team, please:
- Organize the data for multiple orders into a spreadsheet to order in bulk
Requests: for Jabber access should be escalated to the telecom - mgh or telecom - bwh group
- MGH, CDH, NSMC, PHC, PUC, SRH, and WDH should be placed in the telecom - mgh assignment group.
- BWH, BWFH, NWH, and PCPO should be placed in the telecom - bwh assignment group.
- Note: DFCI is on a separate telecommunications system and not available for Jabber.
- Note: McLean is not fully integrated with MGB telecommunications systems yet. As such, Jabber is not widely offered and requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis and should be placed in the telecom - mgh assignment group.