Posted on January 22, 2019
Updated on January 21, 2020
Get Data & REDCap Integration
Two Methods to Request Data
1. Request Data via Research Patient Data Registry (RPDR)
2. Request Epic Data via Research Partners eCare Core
Will you need regular data feeds vs. one time extract?
- This will determine services you will need: web services, extracts, interfaces
- Once you have the data, import it directly into REDCap
Do you have RPDR or EPIC Integration Needs? We are gathering requirements for future initiatives. Please complete this survey to help guide our development.
- The RPDR us a centralized clinical data registry that gathers information across Partners hospital systems
- Research Patient Data Registry
2. Partners eCare Research Core
- Fee For Service group that will assist in using built in EPIC research tools
- Partners eCare Research Core