- Take the "Keygiving - PAS" training if you have not done so already
- Please follow these instructions, using course code IST064 (Keygiving - PAS):
Obtaining a PAS group
- After completion of your training you can setup the group through the Service Desk (https://rc.partners.org/ticket). First "Make a Request" using request type "galen global group (request)" or submit a generic ticket ("Open a Ticket") with the information below
- In the GROUP NAME entry, replace INST with your institution code (e.g. MGH or BWH) and PROJECT with a short name for your lab or project.
Description: We need a PAS group to work on the ERISOne Linux Cluster.
CI: HPC ERISOne Linux Cluster
GROUP NAME: INST-PROJECT-ERIS1
REQUESTING DEPARTMENT: Department Name
PRIMARY KEYGIVER: Full Name - PartnersID
SECONDARY KEYGIVER: Full Name - PartnersID
DESCRIPTION: Group to administer access to shared space for INST-PROJECT on the ERISOne Linux Cluster.
- Once you have the group, add and remove users at https://myapps.partners.org using the "Partners Authorization System" tool
Making a request for Storage
After your PAS group is created, visit https://rcservices.partners.org and sign up for "ERISOne BriefCASE" storage, providing the PAS group name in the request form.