Note: Accessing OWA from a laptop or mobile device requires the device to be encrypted
Microsoft Outlook Web Express
Tipsheet: Microsoft Outlook Web Express - This guide provides helpful information for anyone who accesses Outlook email on different computers during their workday or on shared workstations.
Accessing via the Partners Applications menu
Launch Microsoft Outlook Web Express from Start menu > All Programs or Partners Applications menu
Accessing via Web Browser
1. Navigate to www.partners.org/email
2. Log in with your email address
3. It will redirect to a Partners login page. Enter your Partners username and password
4. If prompted, verify your identify via text or phone call.
External Users: External users will be prompted for a second factor authentication such as Text Message or Phone Call. After going through that second factor authentication, users will be able to access their email.
Possible Scenarios for External Users:
- Text Message or Phone Call:
- Users that have a phone or text-enabled phone set up in Password Self Service will be given the option to authenticate via text message or phone call.
- Text Message:
- Users that choose Text Message will get a text message with a code they need to enter to access their email after confirming the phone number
- Phone Call
- Users that choose Phone Call will get a phone call and have to input in the phone the code displayed in the web page to access their email after confirming the phone number