For Windows users, the remote desktop connection client should be supplied by the Windows system itself.
- Find the Remote Desktop Connection application from All Programs -> Accessories -> Remote Desktop Connection.
- A window will pop to select the connection. In the Computer field write
- To connect to HPCWin2 use hpcwin2.research.partners.org or hpcwin2.partners.org
- To connect to HPCWin3 use hpcwin3.research.partners.org or hpcwin3.partners.org
3. Then you can sign-on using your Partners ID and password. NOTE: When entering your username, be sure to include the Partners domain name, see example:
REMEMBER: You need to sign-out in order to free the remote session.