Access to the Biobank data can be done either from HPCWIN3 Windows Analysis Server or the ERISOne Linux Computing Cluster. This guide provides instructions on how to connect and access the data from ERISOne, which requires prior experience with the Linux operating system. If instead you want to access from a Microsoft Windows computer, see the instructions for HPCWIN3 here.
- Create an ERISOne account. If you don't have an ERISOne account the first step is to request one via the ERISOne Cluster Account Request Form. This process could take up to 24 hours.
- Connect to ERISOne. Detailed instructions on how to connect to ERISOne can be found here. You can either use the SSH command line interface or connect to one of the Remote Desktops.
- Find the files. The data files will be located in /pub/home/biobank/PARTNERS_ID.
- Copy the data. Copy your Biobank data files to your own folder at /PHShome/PARTNERS_ID on ERISOne (the Biobank network share will be removed after 45 days).
- Analyze data. You should be able to process the Biobank data on ERISOne, there are several packages installed. To have a look to some of the software available take a look to the Analyze Data section.
- Request new applications. If you need to request new applications to be installed on ERISOne, complete the application request form.