New Date TBD
This is a newly revised introductory course to familiarize researchers with the ERISOne Linux Cluster. This is an opportunity for new users to get started in a Linux environment including instruction in command line basic operations, graphical interface, connection and file transfer, permissions and submitting jobs. We are no longer offering a separate Linux course, but will incorporate concepts for beginners in this updated training. Please note this is now three hours in length.
Go to the Full Description
- Bring a laptop, either Windows or Mac.
- Request an ERISOne account in advance. Please fill the form ERISOne Account Request Form.
- Install the NoMachine Enterprise Client. Please find Instructions in the KnowledgeBase.
- If you have a Windows laptop please also install putty.
- To connect to the WiFi in the Assembly Row training room, your laptop must have "SecureConnector" installed. Visit our SecureConnector information page for instructions on setting it up.
You must log in to view this form.