Would you like to work with a team of highly motivated and energized men and women who not only contribute to the lives and innovative projects of some of the brightest minds in Science (Health, Life, Translational and Clinical) and Healthcare but who also contribute to the fundamentals of human knowledge and society?
We specialize in:
- Developing and improving IT and informatics services and tools utilizing...
- several business models including cloud, consulting and internal service delivery to...
- power mission-driven projects that enable innovation and patient care for our communities.
Select the title that interests you to learn more about the job and the application instructions.
- Sr. Research/Oracle Database Administrator New!
- PHP Applications Developer
- Database Systems Engineer II
What We Do
Join us in directly supporting investigators and their research projects through shared services and scientific IT support. RISC enables and supports the highly successful and innovative research programs of the largest teaching hospitals of Harvard Medical School--Massachusetts General (MGH), Brigham and Women’s (BWH), McLean, and several community and rehabilitation hospitals. With more than 1200 grant-sponsored programs in the biomedical sciences, ranging from basic, clinical to applied research, RISC specializes in directly supporting investigators and their research projects through shared services (HPC, data storage, cloud computing) and scientific support (informatics, research IT).