Responsy, a new mobile platform for REDCap survey collection
Responsy is a mobile data collection tool supported by the Partners HealthCare Research Information Science & Computing (RISC) Research Applications team. With Responsy, participants can enter data directly into a mobile app.
Primarily intended for use in IRB-approved research studies, project administrators can customize project information, survey instruments, notifications and the app icon per their needs. Participants will receive app reminders when it's time to complete a survey and their responses will be recorded directly into the REDCap database using a secure communication channel.
Responsy works with iOS and Android phone and is approved by the Partners Research Information and Security Office (RISO).
- iOS and Android phone compatible
- User-friendly interface
- Offline data collection
- Create surveys directly in REDCap
- Control timing and frequency of survey notifications and reminders
- Support for most common survey question types and branching logic
- Ability to request and receive development support for new features
- Technical support from PCHI
- Later versions of Stencil will have new data capture capabilities based on Partners users’ needs
- Fast app deployment - weeks instead of months, if creating a custom app
- iOS and Android compatible
- Secure, user-friendly remote data collection tool
- Pre-approved for use by Partners RISO, enabling rapid deployment
- Seamless and secure integration with REDCap database
- EMH FHIR services integration
- Reduce time and costs associated with paper-based survey administration and data entry
- Survey reminders minimize problems with incomplete data and recall errors
- Use REDCap reports and data export tools to monitor data completion and accelerate analysis
Responsy is scheduled to be live and ready to use during Q1-2020.
Do you want to be part of a study?
- Feel free to review our website for ongoing studies:
To learn more about Responsy, please contact REDCap Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org